Patagonia, the American clothing and outdoor gear company, awards grants of up to $12,000 to innovative local work that addresses the root causes of the environmental crisis and seeks to protect both the environment and affected communities.
The company encourage work that brings underrepresented communities to the forefront of the environmental movement and defend communities whose health and livelihoods are threatened by environmental exploitation. They support multi-pronged campaigns that push for greater environmental protections and force the government to abide by its own laws.
Patagonia seek to fund projects that:
- are action-oriented;
- focus on root causes;
- have a clear strategy;
- identify specific goals and objectives that can be effectively measured to evaluate success;
- build public involvement and civic engagement;
- work to build an inclusive and diverse environmental movement; and
- take place within the following countries: United States, Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia, Chile, Argentina, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Luxembourg, Italy, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark, Belgium, Austria and the Czech Republic.
Deadlines: Continuous rolling programme however:
- all applications received by 30 June will receive a response by the end of October; and
- all applications received by 31 January will receive a response by the end of June.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Environmental Funds
The National Lottery Community Fund: Climate Action FundWednesday December 18th, 2019
The Climate Action Fund from The National Lottery Community Fund will support communities across the UK to take action on climate change by reducing their carbon footprint. These communities will demonstrate what is possible when people take the lead in tackling climate change by working together, sharing their learning and by being active participants in…Environmental Health & Social Care
National Allotment Gardens Trust
The National Allotment Gardens Trust awards funding of between £250 to £2,000 to allotment gardens that meets the following criteria: The committee must be officially recognised by the landlord of the site. Must have a written and signed constitution. Have a bank account with three signatories. Have a forwarding address and named contact. The amount…Environmental
Greggs Foundation: Small Environment Grant
The Greggs Foundation Small Environmental Grant awards grants of up to £2,000 to not for profit organisations, with preference given to small, locally based and community led organisations with a turnover under £300,000 per annum. Schools are also encouraged to apply and are given the same level of priority as small locally based organisations. Grants…Environmental
Patagonia: Environmental Grants
Patagonia, the American clothing and outdoor gear company, awards grants of up to $12,000 to innovative local work that addresses the root causes of the environmental crisis and seeks to protect both the environment and affected communities. The company encourage work that brings underrepresented communities to the forefront of the environmental movement and defend communities…