The Albert Hunt Trust awards grants to UK registered charities that:
- provide Hospice Care
- provide support for the Homeless
- promote health and well being – areas of support under this heading have included physical and learning disability, physical and mental health, plus social challenge and deprivation. We look to support organisations in this category with an annual income of below £250,000. However, we will look at capital projects, such as significant equipment purchases or building works irrespective of the income levels.
Grants may be considered for a range of purposes and could include:
- Single awards for capital projects (building / equipment / renovation)
- Grants for core funding to include staff costs.
- Ongoing running costs for specific projects
The type, size and time period of the award is decided on the basis of the perceived ‘difference’ that our support will make to the organisation, to the project and to the targeted beneficiaries.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Rosa: Rise Fund
Rosa’s Rise Fund provides organisational development funding for Black and minoritised-led women’s and girls’ organisations across the UK. Through this fund, Rosa are offering two-year grants of up to £40,000 to Black and minoritised-led women’s and girls’ organisations in the UK which have been established for three years or more, and which have an average income of less than £100,000 per year. The…Education & Employment Health & Social Care Youth
Ashworth Charitable Trust
The Ashworth Charitable Trust supports humanitarian causes operating locally, nationally and internationally by awarding grants of up to £5,000 (typically no more that £3,000) to small, UK registered charities. The work of the Trust is informed by a set of underlying principles: The oneness of humanity; The establishment of true justice; The paramount importance of…Health & Social Care
Leeds Building Society Foundation
Leeds Building Society Foundation awards grants of up to £1,000 to UK registered charities (annual income under £1 million) which support those who are disadvantaged or in vulnerable circumstances. The Foundation primarily provides funding towards practical items (capital expenditure) that directly support those in need including those with disabilities, affected by homelessness, or with serious…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
The SpeedoMick Foundation
The SpeedoMick Foundation awards grants to small, local charities working inline with the Foundation’s objectives – to work with groups supporting the vulnerable to: advance education; prevent or relieve poverty; improve mental health; and improve physical health. The Foundation has a particular focus on helping disadvantaged young people and the homeless with initial priorities for…