The Masonic Charitable Foundation’s Children and Young People Large Grant’s programme awards between £10,000 to £60,000 to charities, with an annual income over £500,000, that help disadvantaged children and young people (under 25 years old) overcome the barriers they face to achieve the best possible start in life.
Grants can be offered to charities that provide:
- Mental and physical health support;
- Learning and development, including language and communication skills, social and emotional etc.;
- Support for the whole family; and
- Pastoral and advocacy support.
Grants can be used for charitable activities such as:
- Additional educational opportunities such as improving literacy and numeracy;
- Alternative methods or specialist therapies to help children and young people integrate into the mainstream education system; or
- Psychological interventions for domestic abuse and behavioural issues
The Foundation seeks outcomes from the projects they support such as :
- Children and young people receive more opportunities to access education and training;
- Existing services better supporting the physical, psychological and emotional needs of children and young people; or
- Children and young people living in a healthy and stable environment
- Are more engaged in physical and social activities through sports and social clubs.
Grants can be either one, two or three years and can be used for projects as well as salary costs, activities, materials etc.
Deadline: Wednesday 31 March 2021, 5pm
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other Youth Funds
The Masonic Charitable Foundation: Children & Young People – Large GrantsWednesday March 31st, 2021 5:00pm
The Masonic Charitable Foundation’s Children and Young People Large Grant’s programme awards between £10,000 to £60,000 to charities, with an annual income over £500,000, that help disadvantaged children and young people (under 25 years old) overcome the barriers they face to achieve the best possible start in life. Grants can be offered to charities that…Arts & Culture Community Buildings/Halls Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
Matthew Good Foundation: Grants for GoodWednesday December 15th, 2021 11:59pm
The Matthew Good Foundation’s Grants for Good supports local community groups, charities, voluntary groups or social enterprises from across the UK with an annual income under £50,000 that have a positive impact on communities, people or the environment. Throughout 2021, the Foundation will share £10,000 between five shortlisted projects that have a positive impact on…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
Paul Hamlyn Foundation: Ideas & Pioneers Fund
Paul Hamlyn Fondation’s Ideas and Pioneers Fund awards grants of up to £15,000 to support people with a vision of a better society to explore their ideas for change. The Fund seeks to support: Applications that focus on early stages of exploring ideas. This will mean that your activities will help you figure out the things…Covid 19 Youth
BBC Children in Need: Main GrantsMonday April 12th, 2021 11:30am
BBC Children in Need’s Main Grants programme awards grants of between £10,001* and £40,000 per year, for up to three years, to UK not-for-profit organisations working with children and young people aged 18 years and under who are experiencing disadvantage through: Illness, distress, abuse or neglect. Any kind of disability. Behavioural or psychological difficulties. Living in…