We are looking for a committed, driven and pro-active individual to lead our ambitious team into a prosperous future.
Funding for All is a successful charity dedicated to inspiring and empowering community organisations in Kent and Medway to build their fundraising capacity and secure a sustainable, confident future.
We believe small charities and community groups have a huge part to play in the economic, social and environmental wellbeing of the people in their area. These groups are value driven, motivated by social goals, and have a closeness to and understanding of the needs of their service users and communities. They deliver excellent services, often delivering outcomes that the public sector finds it hard to achieve.
Our mission is to enable these small charities, voluntary organisations and community groups in Kent and Medway to be the best they can, by providing free specialist mentoring in fundraising. Working with infrastructure organisations, local authorities and other supporters and stakeholders, we empower the county’s voluntary and community sector to be successful and sustainable.
Thanks to recent funding from The National Lottery Community Fund, we are looking to expand our core team by recruiting a Project Manager.
This new role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project/programme manager to help shape our charity’s future.
The Project Manager’s main duties and responsibilities include:
- leading, delivering and managing our ‘That’s the Way to Do It’ mentoring project;
- the management of Funding for All’s funding, in order to achieve its core objectives and projects including researching and writing future grant applications as well as ensuring all agreements are complied with and all evaluations are completed on time;
- exploring opportunities to generate additional income for Funding for All which do not rely on grants or commissioned services, such as consultancy and delivering training;
- the line management of the Project Administrator and Mentors; and
- developing the work of the Charity in order to achieve the agreed strategic plan and its objects, vision and mission and thus to ensure that the Charity is focused on achieving the strategic priorities.
See our Job Vacancies for more information.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 20 April 2021, 5pm. Interviews will be held the week commencing 26 April 2021.