Join Stronger Kent Communities in Folkestone for their Connecting Culture & Communities conference.
This event brings people together across Kent for:
- Networking breakfast and lunch
- Seminars for practical tips and tools
- Panellists sharing what works in terms of fundraising, volunteering and community engagement
- 1-2-1 advice sessions with Funding for All, Kent Community Foundation, Employer Supported Volunteering, Building Communities
- Sharing best practice table discussions and Q & A
Who should book?
CEOs, trustees, staff, volunteers and supporters of Kent community groups, voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises linked in some way to our themes:
This is everything from community choirs to art for regeneration, art for wellbeing, oral history projects to local museums and Kent heritage attractions and includes community media and literacy projects.
Date and Time: Tuesday 5 November 2019, 10.15am – 14.15pm
Venue: Channel Suite, Leas Cliff Hall, The Leas, Folkestone, Kent CT20 2DZ
*The £15 booking fee is a deposit with £10 redeemable after registering at the SKC Arrivals Desk and £5 going towards the buffet lunch, refreshments and the Eventbrite booking fee.