Join staff and volunteers from across Kent working in community and environmental action to network, share best practice and gain practical tips and tools.
This conference, hosted by Stronger Kent Communities, includes:
- Networking breakfast and lunch
- Practical tips and tools for professional development on digital, funding, volunteering and governance
- Plenary sessions with keynote speakers and Q&A
- Expert funding advice from Kent Community Foundation
- SKC’s Employer Supported Volunteering and Building Communities team available for 1-2-1 sessions
Funding for All will be delivering two seminars during the morning – Developing a Fundraising Strategy and Demonstrating Impact – Showing Funders your Projects Makes a Difference. Our Funding Mentor will also be available during the afternoon for 1-2-1 funding advice.
Date and Time: Thursday 5 September 2019, 9.45am – 3pm
Venue: Angel Centre, Angel Lane, Tunbridge, Kent TN9 1SF
*The £15 booking fee is a deposit with £10 redeemable after registering at the SKC Arrivals Desk and £5 going towards the buffet lunch, refreshments and the Eventbrite booking fee.
For more information and full event schedule please click here.