Join Stronger Kent Communities (SKC) as they share their top tips for volunteer recruitment, retention and management.
The session will also cover:
- questions such as ‘what an organisation should have in place before recruiting volunteers’ and ‘why don’t we have enough volunteers?’;
- the need to look at volunteering from both an organisational and volunteers’ perspective;
- what does best practice look like and what can your organisation do to achieve it?;
- SKC REVAMP training – what is it and why should your organisation sign up?; and
- Covid-19, lockdown and the challenges they bring.
There will also be an opportunity to ask your questions on the subjects covered.
Date and Time: Thursday 1 October 2020, 10-11.30am (other dates also available)
Venue: Online via Zoom
For more information and to book your place please click here.