Charity Bank’s free half day information session in Tunbridge Wells for trustees, directors, CEOs and managers of charities, social enterprises and community organisations.
During the sessions you will:
- hear the latest analysis on the state of the sector and on the issues that matter;
- gain practical insight and guidance to help your organisation thrive in a changing world;
- engage with leading social sector experts and hear inspiring stories of success; and
- receive an overview of the funding environment and details on the latest funding and grants available.
Panelists will share research and insights on the state of the sector, how political and Brexit uncertainty are impacting the sector, examples of how charities and social enterprises are responding, as well as the latest on funding, regulation, technology and governance.
You will also be able to meet with local and national experts including:
- Access – The Foundation for Social Investment
- Charity Bank
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Thomson Snell & Passmore
Date and Time: Thursday 26 September 2019, 9am-12pm
Venue: The Spa Hotel, Langton Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8XJ
For more information and to register your place please click here.