Stronger Kent Communities’ Presentation Skills half day course is designed for those working in the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector in Kent (excluding Medway) who need to begin or improve their applications to grant-making trusts and/or National Lottery funders.
The course will cover:
- What is a grant-making trust? (overview of the sector)
- Why do applications fail?
- Principles and planning for trust fundraising.
- How to research grant-making trusts.
- Getting evidence of need and outcomes.
- Writing grant applications.
- Do’s and don’ts of trust fundraising.
Date and Time: Tuesday 5 June 2018, 10am – 1pm
Venue: Swale CVS and Volunteer Centre, Central House, Central Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4NU
For more information and to book your place please click here.