Does your charity need more volunteers?
Older people are a valuable asset for charities – but how can you attract and retain them?
Would you be willing to share your experiences with others?
Join Kent Coast Volunteering for a training course that will give you a chance to:
- meet other voluntary sector professionals;
- discuss barriers and benefits of engaging with older volunteers;
- share best practice in volunteering;
- learn something new;
- help inform a national research project; and
- sign-up to the Centre for Ageing Better’s age-friendly volunteering principles and get promoted.
The event includes networking, refreshments and lunch. Free parking is also available at the venue.
Date and Time: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 9.30am-1pm
Venue: Kent Innovation Centre, Millennium Way, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2QQ
For more information and the reserve your place please click here.