This one-day course, from Stronger Kent Communities, is designed for those working in the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector in Kent (excluding Medway) who wish to find out more about trust fundraising.
The course will cover:
- where trust fundraising fits into your fundraising strategy;
- how to identify your project(s) and their eligibility for funding;
- what the grant/funding bodies are looking for;
- how to undertake prospect research;
- when to call a Trust prospect and how to make the call count;
- the six stages that make a successful Case for Support;
- how to ensure your Case for Support is compelling;
- submitting applications and the follow up process; and
- Stewarding Trust relationships.
Lunch is provided. Please note, this course is not fully accessible to all as it is held on the first floor of the venue with no lift available.
Date and Time: Wednesday 4 March 2020, 9.30am-4.30pm
Venue: Lenham Community Centre, 12 Groom Way, Lenham, Kent ME17 2QT
Price: £25 includes lunch
For more information and to book your place please click here.