Join Social Enterprise Kent for their free* training webinar, Supporting Businesses to Return to ‘The New Normal’ – Managing the risks from Covid-19 and how to prepare to keep your staff and customers safe.
This online session looks at the latest advice on managing the risks from Covid-19 and how to prepare to keep your staff and customers safe – ideal for all businesses seeking advice and methods to re-open and restart business safely.
The session will cover:
- Identifying and implementing statutory requirements
- Where to get the best advice and information
- What to include in your Covid-19 risk assessment
- Continuing to support those who are shielding
- Infection control
- What is Covid-19 and how is it spread?
- Is alcohol gel a substitute for hand washing?
- Keeping the workplace clean during the pandemic
- Keeping yourself clean and healthy
- Monitoring and control of social distancing
Date and Time: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10-11.30am (Also being run on Wednesday 8 July 2020)
Venue: Online via Zoom
*Cost: Free (income under £100,000) / £15 (income over £100,000)
Please note that places are limited to two people per organisation. Additional places may be available if you require more. If so, please contact Social Enterprise Kent before making your booking.
For more information and how to book please click here.