Join Kent Community Foundation in Sheerness for a free advice and information session for voluntary organisations and community groups in Kent and Medway.
The morning session will offer:
- an overview of a range of funding options;
- networking with other groups and organisations;
- one-to-ones with the KCF team (booked in advance – see below);
- top tips on choosing the right funding for your activities and what makes a good funding application;
- a workshop on making good grant applications; and
- guest speakers (TBC).
Light refreshments available.
One-to-one sessions with KCF can be pre-booked via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01303 814 500.
Date and Time: Friday 26 July, 9.30am-1pm
Venue: Sea Cadet Corps Sheppey Unit, 155 Marine Parade, Minster on Sea, Sheerness, ME12 2BX
For more information and to reserve your place on the event please click here.