Join London Diocesan Fund as they host a series of three legacy workshops exploring:
- researching records and heritage significance;
- developing artist and creative projects; and
- interpreting heritage.
All workshops will also cover key topics of community engagement, project visioning, and funding opportunities.
These online workshops will be of particular interest to congregations who are thinking of applying to the National Lottery Heritage Fund and want to know more about how to develop exciting and worthwhile community engagement activities.
This second workshop will focus on incorporating creativity and the arts into your heritage project.
Presentation themes will include:
- Art and Heritage: an Overview
- Establishing Partnerships
- Artists in Residence
- Tales from the Crypt: Introducing Art to the Project
- Art Funding Opportunities
- Creating your Project
Date and Time: Tuesday 6 October 2020, 9.30am-1.30pm
For more information and to reserve your place please click here.
Other workshops: Find out more about Workshop 1 – Exploring Built Heritage here and Workshop 3 – Interpreting Heritage here.