Join London Diocesan Fund as they host a series of three legacy workshops exploring:
- researching records and heritage significance;
- developing artist and creative projects; and
- interpreting heritage.
All workshops will also cover key topics of community engagement, project visioning, and funding opportunities.
These online workshops will be of particular interest to congregations who are thinking of applying to the National Lottery Heritage Fund and want to know more about how to develop exciting and worthwhile community engagement activities.
Workshop 2: This third and final workshop from the series will explore how to interpret, exhibit and communicate heritage.
Presentation themes will include:
- How To: Research and Understand your Building
- Heritage Interpretation, Stories and Themes
- How To: Plan an Exhibition
- Tales from the Crypt: Walking Tours
- Interpretation Funding Opportunities
- Creating your Project
Date and Time: Tuesday 3 November 2020, 9.30am-1.30pm
For more information and to reserve your place please click here.