The Construction Industry Relief, Assistance and Support for the Homeless and Hospices (CRASH) assists UK registered homelessness and hospice charities with construction related projects. CRASH supports organisations with the practical elements of their building projects, from architects and surveyors to bricks and concrete, as well as providing cash grants of up to £50,000.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- CRASH can only accept applications that relate to your buildings.
- Applicants must have a legal interest in the building, unless your application relates to requesting professional advice regarding a building you wish to lease or buy.
- Charities must own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have less than five years to run.
Homelessness charities must also:
- be currently delivering, or will deliver, services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18; and
- be providing services for at least 4 days a week.
Hospice charities must also:
- own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have ten years or less to run.
- deliver in-patient and or day services to people in need of end of life care.
Please note, CRASH cannot consider applications for hospice charity shops.
Priority will be given to applications that relate to delivering accommodation and day services.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Dulverton Trust FundFriday March 29th, 2019
The Dulverton Trust Fund, administrated by Kent Community Foundation, awards grants of between £500 to £5,000 to small charities and charitable organisations, normally with an annual income of under £200,000. The Trust wishes to support projects that align with their existing priorities: youth opportunities; general welfare; conservation and preservation of habitats; and preservation of heritage…Health & Social Care Local Grants Older People
Ageless Thanet: Community FundTuesday March 12th, 2019
The Ageless Thanet Community Fund is one year old and to celebrate this, the amount that community groups, charities and individuals can apply for has increased to £3,500 (normally £1,000) for this coming round! The Fund welcomes applications of up to £3,500 for new projects, or the expansion of existing projects, that combat social isolation and loneliness…Education & Employment Health & Social Care Local Grants
Kent Coalfield Community FundSunday March 31st, 2019
The Kent Coalfield Community Fund awards grants of up to £5,000 to community focussed projects seeking to align with The Coalfields Regeneration Trust’s strategic themes of: Skills: Growing the skills of people in order to increase their opportunities; Employment: Developing pathways to increase the number of people in work; and Health: Supporting projects that increase…Education & Employment Health & Social Care Local Grants
Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust: Investing in Rehabilitation
The Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust’s Investing in Rehabilitation programme awards grants to support the rehabilitation of offenders and help reduce the collateral consequences of their imprisonment for their families; with the overall aim of reducing reoffending and making the communities of Kent safer. This programme will fund local organisations working in Kent and national charities currently offering, or…