CRASH is the Construction Industry’s charity! CRASH assists UK registered homelessness and hospice charities with their construction related projects. CRASH supports organisations with the practical elements of their building projects, from architects and surveyors to bricks and concrete by sourcing on their behalf pro-bono or discounted professional expertise and materials from CRASH’s Patron Companies and others within the industry. CRASH can also award cash grants which are made possible through the generosity of the construction and property industry.
NOTE: CRASH is not a large grant giving body and grants are only awarded (if approved by their grants committee) when their Patron Companies are also involved through providing professional expertise and materials. If you are solely looking for a grant, then CRASH is not suitable for you.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- CRASH can only accept applications that relate to your buildings.
- Applicants must have a legal interest in the building, unless your application relates to requesting professional advice regarding a building you wish to lease or buy.
Homelessness charities must also:
- Own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have less than five years to run.
- Be currently delivering, or will deliver, services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18; and be providing services for at least four days a week.
- Priority will be given to applications that relate to delivering accommodation and day services.
Hospice charities must also:
- Own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have ten years or less to run.
- Deliver in-patient and or day services to people in need of end of life care.
- Please note, CRASH cannot consider applications for hospice charity shops.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. The first stage of the application process is to phone CRASH to confirm eligibility.
For more information and how to apply, please click here.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund
Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund awards grants for community initiatives which provide vital support for Sanctuary residents and the amazing local groups supporting them through the Covid-19 crisis. This could include, but is not limited to: Job losses Mental health Money management Health and wellbeing Social isolation Funding can also directly support community groups who need…Health & Social Care Local Grants
Kent County Council: KCC Resilience Grant
Kent County Council’s Resilience Grant, administrated by Kent Community Foundation, is awarding grants of up to £10,000 to local organisations who are supporting families in financial difficulties, with a particular emphasis on food and debt advice. The intention is to fund those organisations currently seeing an increase in demand or anticipating an increase in demand…Health & Social Care Youth
the7stars Foundation offers three streams of funding: project applications for 16 year olds and under; long term applications for 16 year olds and under; and direct funding for 18 year olds and under. The Foundation prioritises projects that are for those challenged by abuse; addiction; those who are young carers; those who find themselves in…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
Henry Oldfield Trust
The Trust’s main aim is to support programmes which reduce offending and reoffending, promote entrepreneurship amongst the young and disadvantaged, and tackle other challenges such as homelessness and addiction. The Trust sets no upper limit you can apply for. For more information and how to apply please contact: Henry Oldfield TrustDoddington Place, Church Lane, Doddington,…