CRASH is the Construction Industry’s charity! CRASH assists UK registered homelessness and hospice charities with their construction related projects. CRASH supports organisations with the practical elements of their building projects, from architects and surveyors to bricks and concrete by sourcing on their behalf pro-bono or discounted professional expertise and materials from CRASH’s Patron Companies and others within the industry. CRASH can also award cash grants which are made possible through the generosity of the construction and property industry.
NOTE: CRASH is not a large grant giving body and grants are only awarded (if approved by their grants committee) when their Patron Companies are also involved through providing professional expertise and materials. If you are solely looking for a grant, then CRASH is not suitable for you.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- CRASH can only accept applications that relate to your buildings.
- Applicants must have a legal interest in the building, unless your application relates to requesting professional advice regarding a building you wish to lease or buy.
Homelessness charities must also:
- Own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have less than five years to run.
- Be currently delivering, or will deliver, services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18; and be providing services for at least four days a week.
- Priority will be given to applications that relate to delivering accommodation and day services.
Hospice charities must also:
- Own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have ten years or less to run.
- Deliver in-patient and or day services to people in need of end of life care.
- Please note, CRASH cannot consider applications for hospice charity shops.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. The first stage of the application process is to phone CRASH to confirm eligibility.
For more information and how to apply, please click here.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Hollyhock Charitable Foundation
The Hollyhock Charitable Foundation awards grants to charitable organisations within the UK. The trustees have a particular focus on supporting organisations who: prevent or relieve poverty worldwide for individuals in need advance the health and wellbeing of the general public (including preventing or relieving sickness, disease or suffering, as well as the promotion of good…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Heritage
The Sackler Trust
The Sackler Trust supports charitable activities in the fields of medical science, healthcare, and access to education and the arts, as well as supporting community organisations, heritage sites and projects which promote social good. There is no minimum or maximum amount stipulated that you can apply for. Deadline: Continuous rolling programme This fund is not…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
BA Better World Community Fund
British Airway’s BA Better World Community Fund provides 50% of your project target matched funding contributions up to £50,000 to UK registered charity or social enterprise for innovate projects that demonstrate an ability to create positive impact across several categories: Environment Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing Education and employability Thriving communities Crisis support Colleague engagement Funding…Health & Social Care
BeGambleAware: Aftercare Funding ProgrammeMonday August 15th, 2022 12:00pm
BeGambleAware’s Aftercare Funding Programme awards grants of up to £350,000 to support projects in England, Wales and Scotland that provide long-term recovery and rebuild from gambling harm, and enable people to live happy and healthy lives. The core long-term outcome is improved recovery capital. ‘Recovery capital’ is defined as the internal and external assets needed to…