CRASH is the Construction Industry’s charity! CRASH assists UK registered homelessness and hospice charities with their construction related projects. CRASH supports organisations with the practical elements of their building projects, from architects and surveyors to bricks and concrete by sourcing on their behalf pro-bono or discounted professional expertise and materials from CRASH’s Patron Companies and others within the industry. CRASH can also award cash grants which are made possible through the generosity of the construction and property industry.
NOTE: CRASH is not a large grant giving body and grants are only awarded (if approved by their grants committee) when their Patron Companies are also involved through providing professional expertise and materials. If you are solely looking for a grant, then CRASH is not suitable for you.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- CRASH can only accept applications that relate to your buildings.
- Applicants must have a legal interest in the building, unless your application relates to requesting professional advice regarding a building you wish to lease or buy.
Homelessness charities must also:
- Own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have less than five years to run.
- Be currently delivering, or will deliver, services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18; and be providing services for at least four days a week.
- Priority will be given to applications that relate to delivering accommodation and day services.
Hospice charities must also:
- Own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have ten years or less to run.
- Deliver in-patient and or day services to people in need of end of life care.
- Please note, CRASH cannot consider applications for hospice charity shops.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. The first stage of the application process is to phone CRASH to confirm eligibility.
For more information and how to apply, please click here.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
CHARITIES AID FOUNDATION: CORONA VIRUS EMERGENCY FUND
In this time of national crisis, CAF has launched this rapid response Fund to help smaller charitable organisations affected by the impact of Covid-19. Grants of up to £10,000 will help them to continue to deliver much needed support to communities across the UK. This is intended as a rapid response fund, and they…Covid 19 Health & Social Care Local Grants Older People Youth
KENT COMMUNITY FOUNDATION: CORONA VIRUS EMERGENCY FUND
Coronavirus is presenting new and significant challenges to voluntary organisations across Kent & Medway, making it harder for them to support vulnerable people at exactly the time when the needs of these vulnerable people may be increasing hugely. The Kent Community Foundation recognise this, and the financial implications of the pandemic on the sector, and…Health & Social Care
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY COMMUNITY FUND & THE KING’S FUND: THE HEALTHY COMMUNITIES TOGETHER PROGRAMMEWednesday May 27th, 2020
Healthy Communities Together is a new programme developed in partnership between The National Lottery Community Fund and The King’s Fund. The programme aims to support local areas to develop effective and sustainable partnerships between the voluntary and community sector, the NHS and local authorities to improve health and wellbeing, reduce health inequalities and empower communities. As…Health & Social Care Youth
The National Lottery Community Fund & Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport: #iwill Fund (Bereavement Strand)Monday April 20th, 2020
The #iwill Fund (Bereavement strand), funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) and managed by the Co-op Foundation, supports the aim of the #iwill campaign to make social action part of life for as many young people as possible. Youth social action involves activities that…