The Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust (EKCT) awards grants to UK registered charities who are working within one of the following areas of EKCT’s remit to:
- Support beneficiaries located in Sussex, within one of EKCT’s focus areas as follows:
- Care of the elderly
- General welfare
- Wildlife & environmental conservation
- Deliver international or UK based wildlife & environmental conservation projects.
- Deliver international reproductive health family planning projects which have a clear and intended impact on the environment and are delivered in Africa or Asia.
Funding will be considered for:
- Start-up costs
- Core costs
- A specific project (capital expenditure or assistance with running costs)
- Small grants (up to £3,000): Continuous rolling programme. Trustees aim to review applications within 60 days of application submission.
- Medium grants (£3,001 to £10,000): Applications accepted online four times a year during the following date ranges:
4 January – 11 February
18 April – 19 May
10 July – 20 August
9 October – 19 November
Trustees aim to review applications within 8-12 weeks of application submission.
- Large grants (over £10,001) – N.B. Only applications from charities known to the Trust are accepted.
Applications accepted online twice a year during the following date ranges:
4 January – 4 March
10 July – 10 September
Trustees aim to review applications within 12-15 weeks of application submission.
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other Environmental Funds
Sea-Changers: Innovation Fund 2022
Sea-Changers Innovation Fund 2022, supported by William Grant Foundation and LIGA, awards grants of up to £10,000 to various types of organisations, including not-for-profits, companies and education institutions which have an idea or a project that they believe is a genuinely new and untested solution to the UK’s marine conservation challenges. In 2022, the Innovation…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Heritage
The Sackler Trust
The Sackler Trust supports charitable activities in the fields of medical science, healthcare, and access to education and the arts, as well as supporting community organisations, heritage sites and projects which promote social good. There is no minimum or maximum amount stipulated that you can apply for. Deadline: Continuous rolling programme This fund is not…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
BA Better World Community Fund
British Airway’s BA Better World Community Fund provides 50% of your project target matched funding contributions up to £50,000 to UK registered charity or social enterprise for innovate projects that demonstrate an ability to create positive impact across several categories: Environment Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing Education and employability Thriving communities Crisis support Colleague engagement Funding…Environmental
Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust
The Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust (EKCT) awards grants to UK registered charities who are working within one of the following areas of EKCT’s remit to: Support beneficiaries located in Sussex, within one of EKCT’s focus areas as follows: Care of the elderly Disability General welfare Hospices Youth Wildlife & environmental conservation Deliver international or UK…