The Masonic Charitable Foundation’s Later Life Inclusion Large Grants programme awards between £10,000 and £60,000 to local and national registered charities with an annual income over £500,000 that support socially isolated and lonely older people over the age of 50.
Grants can be offered to charities that provide:
- mental and physical health support;
- gateway and access to service, e.g. transport and technology;
- community-based approaches, i.e. volunteering, positive ageing and neighbourhood support; and/or
- advocacy, social and welfare support.
This could be delivered through activities such as:
- emotional and psychological support;
- digital inclusion sessions to enable older people to access services; or
- activities and clubs enabling older people to remain active and make friends.
The Foundation seeks the following outcomes from the projects they support:
- reduced feelings of loneliness or social isolation for people in later life;
- older people are better informed about their options and rights leading to greater confidence in choices;
- existing services better supporting the physical, psychological and emotional needs of people as they age; or
- increased social participation.
Grants can be either one, two or three years and can be used for projects and salary costs, activities, materials etc.
Deadline: Wednesday 31 March 2021, 5pm
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other Older People Funds
Medway Better Connected Community Chest FundThursday April 15th, 2021 11:59pm
The Medway Better Connected Community Chest Fund, administrated by Kent Community Foundation, makes grants up to £3,000 to local groups/organisations delivering community benefit to people over the age of 65 living in Medway, in order to reduce loneliness and social isolation. Funding can cover virtual or online activities, and priority will be given to those…Older People
Masonic Charitable Foundation: Later Life Inclusion – Large GrantsWednesday March 31st, 2021 5:00pm
The Masonic Charitable Foundation’s Later Life Inclusion Large Grants programme awards between £10,000 and £60,000 to local and national registered charities with an annual income over £500,000 that support socially isolated and lonely older people over the age of 50. Grants can be offered to charities that provide: mental and physical health support; gateway and access to…Arts & Culture Community Buildings/Halls Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
Matthew Good Foundation: Grants for GoodWednesday December 15th, 2021 11:59pm
The Matthew Good Foundation’s Grants for Good supports local community groups, charities, voluntary groups or social enterprises from across the UK with an annual income under £50,000 that have a positive impact on communities, people or the environment. Throughout 2021, the Foundation will share £10,000 between five shortlisted projects that have a positive impact on…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
Paul Hamlyn Foundation: Ideas & Pioneers Fund
Paul Hamlyn Fondation’s Ideas and Pioneers Fund awards grants of up to £15,000 to support people with a vision of a better society to explore their ideas for change. The Fund seeks to support: Applications that focus on early stages of exploring ideas. This will mean that your activities will help you figure out the things…