The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG)’s second round of emergency funding is now available to support domestic abuse safe accommodation services during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The fund will support domestic abuse safe accommodation charities from 1 April to 31 October and will help ensure that:
- Safe accommodation services can continue operating and keep bed spaces open for victims and their children fleeing from abuse during this emergency.
- Safe accommodation services can help more victims access these life-saving services.
The funding is to be used for revenue costs (costs associated with maintaining existing services and additional capacity to meet increase in demand) incurred as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. This includes the following:
- Maintaining existing services (where not met by other income sources or fundable from existing resources of charity) such as:
- Staffing costs for additional staff cover.
- Purchasing of essential supplies, such as food and toiletries for residents where usual support channels are unavailable.
- Meeting additional Covid-19 costs, such as deep cleaning.
- Purchasing office equipment to enable remote working where this is practicable.
- Costs of services for additional capacity to help address increased demand, including accommodation costs of additional bedspaces and staff to support these additional victims.
Deadline: Monday 20 July 2020 or until all funding has been awarded, whichever is sooner.
For more information and how to apply please here.
Other Covid 19 Funds
The Julia & Hans Rausing Trust: Charity Survival FundMonday July 27th, 2020
The Julia and Hans Rausing Trust’s Charity Survival Fund provides emergency core funding to help charities, especially small and medium sized, to offset lost income in the current financial year due to Covid-19. To be eligible you must not have already received Covid-19 related funding from the Trust. The amount applicants may apply for is…Arts & Culture Covid 19
Art Fund: Respond & Reimagine
Art Fund’s Respond and Reimagine grant awards funding from £10,000 to £50,000 to help museums, galleries and cultural organisations respond to immediate challenges connected to the Covid-19 crisis, and offer support to adapt and reimagine ways of working for the future. The following organisations – UK public museums, galleries, historic houses, libraries and archives –…Covid 19
Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government: Domestic Abuse Safe Accommodation – COVID-19 Emergency Support FundMonday July 20th, 2020
The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG)’s second round of emergency funding is now available to support domestic abuse safe accommodation services during the Covid-19 pandemic. The fund will support domestic abuse safe accommodation charities from 1 April to 31 October and will help ensure that: Safe accommodation services can continue operating and…Covid 19
Rosa: Covid-19 Response Fund (Small Grants)
Rosa’s Covid-19 Response Fund (Small Grants) awards grants of up to £10,000 (for a period of up to six months) for specialist women’s organisations across the UK. Rosa will support charitable women’s organisations whose work fits under one or more of their four pillars (leadership and representation, safety, health and wellbeing and economic justice). They particularly welcome proposals from…