Motability’s Active Travel Grant Programme is awarding charities and organisations grants of between £100,000 and £4 million over the next three years.
Through this new grant programme, Motability aims to help charities and organisations to improve and expand access to quality and affordable active travel equipment and journeys, to ensure disabled people have the same opportunities to make decisions about how they travel, their impact on the environment and to enjoy the physical and mental health benefits that active travel can provide.
Examples of areas where Motability are focussing their grant making include but are not limited to:
- Providing funding to ensure the voices and needs of disabled people inform and influence design requirements, and crucially, that they are shared with industry and Government to raise awareness
- Providing funding of charitable programmes that introduce disabled people to different active travel products and services
- Supporting existing programmes that have a clear focus on increasing travel confidence and safety for disabled people, to enable them to confidently use active travel products and services
- Providing funding to schemes, programmes and initiatives that are already successful in supporting Active Travel and provide best practice solutions but need further support to remain operational or increase the service they provide, to help more disabled people
- Providing funding to programmes, charities or organisations to help fund more high quality and affordable active travel equipment for disabled people
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme until all funds are allocated over the next three years
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Hollyhock Charitable Foundation
The Hollyhock Charitable Foundation awards grants to charitable organisations within the UK. The trustees have a particular focus on supporting organisations who: prevent or relieve poverty worldwide for individuals in need advance the health and wellbeing of the general public (including preventing or relieving sickness, disease or suffering, as well as the promotion of good…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Heritage
The Sackler Trust
The Sackler Trust supports charitable activities in the fields of medical science, healthcare, and access to education and the arts, as well as supporting community organisations, heritage sites and projects which promote social good. There is no minimum or maximum amount stipulated that you can apply for. Deadline: Continuous rolling programme This fund is not…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
BA Better World Community Fund
British Airway’s BA Better World Community Fund provides 50% of your project target matched funding contributions up to £50,000 to UK registered charity or social enterprise for innovate projects that demonstrate an ability to create positive impact across several categories: Environment Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing Education and employability Thriving communities Crisis support Colleague engagement Funding…Health & Social Care
BeGambleAware: Aftercare Funding ProgrammeMonday August 15th, 2022 12:00pm
BeGambleAware’s Aftercare Funding Programme awards grants of up to £350,000 to support projects in England, Wales and Scotland that provide long-term recovery and rebuild from gambling harm, and enable people to live happy and healthy lives. The core long-term outcome is improved recovery capital. ‘Recovery capital’ is defined as the internal and external assets needed to…