Music for All’s Community Project Funding awards up to £2,500 to not-for-profit organisations, VCSEs, registered charities and schools that aim to bring musical projects to their local communities.
Funding is available for musical instrument costs, associated equipment or for teaching costs for projects that aim to bring music to their community.
The main things that the trustees look for are:
- How many new musicians will the project create and support?
- How sustainable the project is, so as we can be sure that people are able to continue their musical journeys
- Whether there are any other organisations supporting the project that can help with funding, or if you’ve applied to any other charities.
- Spring: Application deadline is 1 November for funding requirement in the following January
- Summer: Application deadline is 1 February for funding requirement in April
- Autumn: Application deadline is 1 July for funding requirement in September
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Arts & Culture Funds
The Finnis Scott Foundation
The Finnis Scott Foundation awards grants of up to £10,000 to projects in the areas of horticulture and plant sciences, as well as art history and the enhancement, conservation and preservation of art. Preference is given to smaller charities where a grant would have a significant impact. The Foundation funds both capital and revenue projects.…Arts & Culture Covid 19
Theatres Trust: Theatre Reopening Fund
The Theatres Trust’s Theatre Reopening Fund awards grants of up to £5,000 to help not-for-profit theatres across the UK to make Covid-19-related adaptions and prepare for reopening. The Fund will support building improvements and purchasing equipment that will support the theatre to be able to open viably and safely. Costs could include: alterations to circulation…Arts & Culture Covid 19
Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport: Culture Recovery Fund for Independent Cinemas in EnglandFriday October 30th, 2020
The Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport’s Culture Recovery Fund for Independent Cinemas in England, administrated by The BFI has two streams of funding: Safety Grants: Grants of up to £10,000 directly relating to costs that will ensure your building and the environment are safe for both the workforce and the public in readiness…Arts & Culture Covid 19
Art Fund: Respond & Reimagine
Art Fund’s Respond and Reimagine grant awards funding from £10,000 to £50,000 to help museums, galleries and cultural organisations respond to immediate challenges connected to the Covid-19 crisis, and offer support to adapt and reimagine ways of working for the future. The following organisations – UK public museums, galleries, historic houses, libraries and archives –…