The National Lottery Community Fund’s Reaching Communities England programme awards funding over £10,000 to organisations that work with their community to help them thrive. With the pandemic still ongoing, the NLCF wish to focus their giving on organisations supporting communities most adversely impacted by Covid-19.
They can support organisation’s to:
- continue to deliver activity, whether you’re supporting your existing users, responding to the immediate crisis or undertaking recovery activity
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient in order to respond to new and future challenges.
In order to support communities to thrive, they aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
They can fund:
- direct costs associated with delivering activities in your community – this can include project staff, materials, equipment, room hire, volunteer expenses and project evaluations;
- organisational development – this can include business planning, testing new ways of working, staff training and development, developing governance and leadership, tech or IT upgrades/purchases, developing and sharing impact and learning, and increasing capacity to support collaboration and partnership working;
- core/fixed costs to support the day-to-day running of your organisation – this can include core salaries, rent, utilities, equipment; and
- the purchasing, refurbishing or developing of land and buildings.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other National Lottery Funds
The National Lottery Heritage Fund: Heritage Emergency Fund (£50,000-£250,000)
The National Lottery Heritage Fund is awarding urgent grants of between £50,000-£250,000 for heritage assets at immediate risk. The Heritage Emergency Fund is short-term funding to support the immediate actions needed to stabilise operations, manage unforeseen risks and help organisations begin to think about recovery. Applicants can apply to the Fund to cover essential costs…Covid 19 National Lottery
Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport & The National Lottery Community Fund: Coronavirus Community Support Fund
The National Lottery Community Fund and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport’s Coronavirus Community Support Fund awards grants of up to £100,000 to support small to medium-sized organisations in England through the next six months. The Fund will priorities projects that: support people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a…Covid 19 National Lottery
The National Lottery Community Fund: Awards for All England (Covid-19)
This programme now focuses on funding voluntary and community organisations with projects helping communities through the COVID-19 pandemic (to be reviewed in July 2020) Given the emergency, the National Lottery are looking to award funding of £300 – £10,000 to cover six months of expenditure and to fund activities supporting people affected by the crisis.…Covid 19 National Lottery
The National Lottery Community Fund: Reaching Communities England (Covid-19)
The National Lottery Community Fund’s Reaching Communities England programme awards funding over £10,000 to organisations that work with their community to help them thrive. With the pandemic still ongoing, the NLCF wish to focus their giving on organisations supporting communities most adversely impacted by Covid-19. They can support organisation’s to: continue to deliver activity, whether…