The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to:
- Support the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Prevent a decline in football participation.
- Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues.
Grants, which cannot exceed 50% of the total project cost, are awarded to support the costs of the following list of projects or items:
- Replacement of unsafe goalposts
- Portable floodlights
- Storage containers
- Changing pavilion/clubhouse refurbishment and external works*
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- Pitch improvement works (natural and artificial surfaces)*
Organisations are only allowed to apply for a maximum of £10,000, every two seasons (1 June – 31 May). This must be through a single grant application.
The Scheme is available to:
- Local authorities
- Educational establishments
- Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
- Professional and semi-professional Football Clubs and their associated Community Organisations (from Premier League to Conference), to support their community outreach programmes.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Sports Funds
Localgiving: Magic Little GrantsSaturday November 30th, 2019
Localgiving, in association with Postcode Community Trust, is awarding small, local charities and community groups £500 grants to deliver engaging physical activities, which help to overcome barriers to participation. The aim of the fund is to support the work of organisations that are engaging hard to reach individuals, encouraging them to take part in physical…Sports
Premier League & The FA: Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme
The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to: Support the growth of football clubs and activity. Prevent a decline in football participation. Make improvements to facilities to address…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Sports
The Liebreich Foundation
The Liebreich Foundation makes occasional small grants to charitable organisations focusing on the following areas: Climate and Environment Disability and Inclusion Education Entrepreneurship Sport and Health Sustainable Development Veterans, Refugees and Victims of Violence Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. For more information and how to apply please click here.Health & Social Care Sports Youth
Comic Relief: Safe, Secure, Settled
Comic Relief’s Safe, Secure, Settled fund awards grants of between £100,000 and £500,000 to not-for-profit organisations with projects that are using sport to improve the lives of children and young people (up to 25 years) who are homeless or living in temporary accommodation to gain skills to lead safe and positive lives. Projects should take a creative approach,…