The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to:
- Support the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Prevent a decline in football participation.
- Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues.
Grants, which cannot exceed 50% of the total project cost, are awarded to support the costs of the following list of projects or items:
- Replacement of unsafe goalposts
- Portable floodlights
- Storage containers
- Changing pavilion/clubhouse refurbishment and external works*
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- Pitch improvement works (natural and artificial surfaces)*
Organisations are only allowed to apply for a maximum of £10,000, every two seasons (1 June – 31 May). This must be through a single grant application.
The Scheme is available to:
- Local authorities
- Educational establishments
- Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
- Professional and semi-professional Football Clubs and their associated Community Organisations (from Premier League to Conference), to support their community outreach programmes.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Sports Funds
Burg-Wächter: Secure Communities Scheme
BURG-WÄCHTER, Europe’s largest safe and post box manufacturer, is awarding up to £1,000 and security products/advice to charities, social enterprise, not for profit and community ventures to help secure their success. Any grassroots project or activity that would benefit most from this scheme are those with a security aspect as well as a funding need.…Sports
Sport England: Toyota Parasport FundFriday December 20th, 2019
Partnering with Toyota and the British Paralympic Association, Sport England have launched the Parasport Fund designed to help get more disabled people involved in sport and physical activity in England. Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 are available to for the purchase of specialist equipment that will ensure that when disabled people are active, they…Sports
Premier League & The FA: Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme
The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to: Support the growth of football clubs and activity. Prevent a decline in football participation. Make improvements to facilities to address…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Sports
The Liebreich Foundation
The Liebreich Foundation makes occasional small grants to charitable organisations focusing on the following areas: Climate and Environment Disability and Inclusion Education Entrepreneurship Sport and Health Sustainable Development Veterans, Refugees and Victims of Violence Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. For more information and how to apply please click here.