The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to:
- Support the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Prevent a decline in football participation.
- Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues.
Grants, which cannot exceed 50% of the total project cost, are awarded to support the costs of the following list of projects or items:
- Replacement of unsafe goalposts
- Portable floodlights
- Storage containers
- Changing pavilion/clubhouse refurbishment and external works*
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- Pitch improvement works (natural and artificial surfaces)*
Organisations are only allowed to apply for a maximum of £10,000, every two seasons (1 June – 31 May). This must be through a single grant application.
The Scheme is available to:
- Local authorities
- Educational establishments
- Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
- Professional and semi-professional Football Clubs and their associated Community Organisations (from Premier League to Conference), to support their community outreach programmes.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Sports Funds
Ashford Leisure Trust Fund
Sports clubs, community groups and charities offering physical activities or physical health support can apply for up to £10,000 to support the delivery of healthy recreational activities in the borough of Ashford, prioritising people of all ages living in areas of deprivation. Eligible activities include indoor and outdoor pursuits, those that increase physical well-being and…Covid 19 Sports
Sport England: Return to Play
In response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Sport England have opened their £16.5 million Return to Play fund. There are three parts to this new fund – Small Grants and the Community Asset Fund, which have been adapted from pre-coronavirus funds, and Active Together crowdfunding, which has been extended – with all three now focusing on a…Covid 19 Sports
Kent Sport: Everyday Active Small Grant
Kent Sport, in partnership with Kent Trust for Youth Sport and Kent & Medway Sports Board, are providing grants of up to £500 to support Kent and Medway clubs and organisations in the following two key areas: Inspire InnovationFunding is available to inspire clubs and organisations who have innovative ideas and projects that encourage and support people who are…Health & Social Care Sports
Dan Maskell Tennis Trust
The Dan Maskell Tennis Trust supports people with all disabilities, e.g. physical impairment, deaf, learning disability, visually impaired etc.) by awarding funding to individuals, groups, clubs and disability programmes that wish to engage with tennis. Both individual and group/club applicants can apply for funding towards specialist sports wheelchairs, tennis equipment, coaching fees and court hire.…