The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to:
- Support the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Prevent a decline in football participation.
- Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues.
Grants, which cannot exceed 50% of the total project cost, are awarded to support the costs of the following list of projects or items:
- Replacement of unsafe goalposts
- Portable floodlights
- Storage containers
- Changing pavilion/clubhouse refurbishment and external works*
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- Pitch improvement works (natural and artificial surfaces)*
Organisations are only allowed to apply for a maximum of £10,000, every two seasons (1 June – 31 May). This must be through a single grant application.
The Scheme is available to:
- Local authorities
- Educational establishments
- Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
- Professional and semi-professional Football Clubs and their associated Community Organisations (from Premier League to Conference), to support their community outreach programmes.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Sports Funds
Kent Sport: Everyday Active Small Grant
Kent Sport, in partnership with Kent Trust for Youth Sport and Kent & Medway Sports Board, are providing grants of up to £500 to support Kent and Medway clubs and organisations in the following two key areas: Inspire InnovationFunding is available to inspire clubs and organisations who have innovative ideas and projects that encourage and support people who are…Health & Social Care Sports
Dan Maskell Tennis Trust
The Dan Maskell Tennis Trust supports people with all disabilities, e.g. physical impairment, deaf, learning disability, visually impaired etc.) by awarding funding to individuals, groups, clubs and disability programmes that wish to engage with tennis. Both individual and group/club applicants can apply for funding towards specialist sports wheelchairs, tennis equipment, coaching fees and court hire.…Community Buildings/Halls Health & Social Care Older People Sports Youth
Burg-Wächter: Secure Communities Scheme
BURG-WÄCHTER, Europe’s largest safe and post box manufacturer, is awarding up to £1,000 and security products/advice to charities, social enterprise, not for profit and community ventures to help secure their success. Any grassroots project or activity that would benefit most from this scheme are those with a security aspect as well as a funding need.…Sports
Localgiving: Magic Little GrantsSaturday October 31st, 2020
Localgiving, in partnership with Postcode Community Trust, awards small, local charities and community groups £500 grants to deliver projects that will support and inspire people to participate in sports or exercise with the primary aim of improving the physical health of participants. Grants can be used to support the general running costs of new and…