The Shanly Foundation’s Coronavirus Emergency Response Fund is awarding grants to local charities, groups and not-for-profit organisations creating initiatives and delivering services which directly help individuals affected by the ongoing pandemic.
This includes, for example, services such as:
- food production, food banks or food delivery to needy families, those in self-isolation or key workers such as hospital staff;
- collection/delivery of prescriptions or medical equipment to individuals at risk;
- activities to assist children with education;
- befriending services such as helplines or online services to reduce loneliness among vulnerable people;
- counselling services to help maintain mental health and reduce anxiety and stress;
- outreach services to help the homeless, those with addiction or alcohol dependency; and
- other initiatives that can demonstrate direct benefit to those affected.
Applicants must be registered within the Foundation’s priority areas: Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, West Sussex and parts of Surrey, Kent (Wrotham, Sevenoaks and Edenbridge areas) and Hampshire.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme until all funds (£150,000) have been allocated.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Covid 19 Funds
Sport England: Return to Play
In response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Sport England have opened their £16.5 million Return to Play fund. There are three parts to this new fund – Small Grants and the Community Asset Fund, which have been adapted from pre-coronavirus funds, and Active Together crowdfunding, which has been extended – with all three now focusing on a…Covid 19 Health & Social Care
Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund
Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund awards grants for community initiatives which provide vital support for Sanctuary residents and the amazing local groups supporting them through the Covid-19 crisis. This could include, but is not limited to: Job losses Mental health Money management Health and wellbeing Social isolation Funding can also directly support community groups who need…Arts & Culture Covid 19
Theatres Trust: Theatre Reopening Fund
The Theatres Trust’s Theatre Reopening Fund awards grants of up to £5,000 to help not-for-profit theatres across the UK to make Covid-19-related adaptions and prepare for reopening. The Fund will support building improvements and purchasing equipment that will support the theatre to be able to open viably and safely. Costs could include: alterations to circulation…Arts & Culture Covid 19
Art Fund: Respond & Reimagine
Art Fund’s Respond and Reimagine grant awards funding from £10,000 to £50,000 to help museums, galleries and cultural organisations respond to immediate challenges connected to the Covid-19 crisis, and offer support to adapt and reimagine ways of working for the future. The following organisations – UK public museums, galleries, historic houses, libraries and archives –…