The Shanly Foundation’s Coronavirus Emergency Response Fund is awarding grants to local charities, groups and not-for-profit organisations creating initiatives and delivering services which directly help individuals affected by the ongoing pandemic.
This includes, for example, services such as:
- food production, food banks or food delivery to needy families, those in self-isolation or key workers such as hospital staff;
- collection/delivery of prescriptions or medical equipment to individuals at risk;
- activities to assist children with education;
- befriending services such as helplines or online services to reduce loneliness among vulnerable people;
- counselling services to help maintain mental health and reduce anxiety and stress;
- outreach services to help the homeless, those with addiction or alcohol dependency; and
- other initiatives that can demonstrate direct benefit to those affected.
Applicants must be registered within the Foundation’s priority areas: Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, West Sussex and parts of Surrey, Kent (Wrotham, Sevenoaks and Edenbridge areas) and Hampshire.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme until all funds (£150,000) have been allocated.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Covid 19 Funds
The National Lottery Community Fund: Bringing People Together
The National Lottery Community Fund’s Bringing People Together fund awards grants of up to £300,000 to charities, community groups, voluntary organisations and social enterprises. This programme is particularly interested in projects that focus on one or more of the following priorities: builds connections across communities, not just within existing communities; supports and explores what’s needed…Covid 19 Loans
Kent Community Foundation: Coronavirus Emergency Bridging Loans
Kent Community Foundation is offering unsecured loans of up to £60,000 (£100,000 for exceptional cases) to charities, CICs and CIOs in Kent and Medway to help ‘bridge’ the gap in funding as a result of Coronavirus. This loan includes an immediate six month repayment holiday. This loan is not managed by Funding for All. Please…Covid 19 Sports
Sport England: Return to Play
In response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Sport England have opened their £16.5 million Return to Play fund. There are three parts to this new fund – Small Grants and the Community Asset Fund, which have been adapted from pre-coronavirus funds, and Active Together crowdfunding, which has been extended – with all three now focusing on a…Covid 19 Health & Social Care
Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund
Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund awards grants for community initiatives which provide vital support for Sanctuary residents and the amazing local groups supporting them through the Covid-19 crisis. This could include, but is not limited to: Job losses Mental health Money management Health and wellbeing Social isolation Funding can also directly support community groups who need…