Support Adoption for Pets support organisations whose main charitable activity is the rescue and rehoming of UK pets. They want to work together with these organisations to reduce the number of homeless pets in the UK and to improve the lives of UK pets in rescue.
Support Adoption for Pets want to know how the work you are doing makes a difference to the lives of UK pets. Explain:
- the challenges you are facing
- what you will use the funding for
- some of the pets you have helped, or hope to help
- what impact the funding will have on the welfare of UK pets
- You must share our goal of rehoming UK domestic pets; this should be the main activity of your organisation
- You don’t need to be a registered charity unless you meet certain conditions
- You have to have been operating for at least 12 months, and be able to provide financial information and rehoming figures for this period
Work which will have a real, direct impact on the welfare of domestic pets will be prioritised.
Eligible organisations include:
- national pet rescue charities
branches of national pet rescue organisations which receive minimal or no funding from central funds
- independent pet rescue and rehoming centres
- foster or boarding kennel/cattery based
There is no minimum or maximum grant size and applications can be received at any time.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Environmental Funds
Tesco: Bags of Help Community Grants
Tesco’s Bags of Help, administrated by Groundwork, awards grants up to £2,000 to charities and community organisations whose projects bring benefits to local residents. Funds are raised by the carrier bag charge in Tesco stores. Applications are assessed by Groundwork to ensure they are eligible. To be eligible applicants can be either a voluntary or…Environmental
The Rhododendron, Camellia & Magnolia Group: Bursary Fund
The object of this fund is to give small bursaries, maximum £1,000 per year, to support research and education projects specifically relating to Rhododendrons, Camellias or Magnolias, which further our knowledge of and/or promote these three genera. This could also be a grant towards travel expenses involved in carrying out the research. The successful applicant…Environmental Health & Social Care
National Allotment Gardens Trust
The National Allotment Gardens Trust awards funding of between £250 to £2,000 to allotment gardens that meets the following criteria: The committee must be officially recognised by the landlord of the site. Must have a written and signed constitution. Have a bank account with three signatories. Have a forwarding address and named contact. The amount…Environmental
Greggs Foundation: Small Environment Grant
The Greggs Foundation Small Environmental Grant awards grants of up to £2,000 to not for profit organisations, with preference given to small, locally based and community led organisations with a turnover under £300,000 per annum. Schools are also encouraged to apply and are given the same level of priority as small locally based organisations. Grants…