Support Adoption for Pets support organisations whose main charitable activity is the rescue and rehoming of UK pets. They want to work together with these organisations to reduce the number of homeless pets in the UK and to improve the lives of UK pets in rescue.
Support Adoption for Pets want to know how the work you are doing makes a difference to the lives of UK pets. Explain:
- the challenges you are facing
- what you will use the funding for
- some of the pets you have helped, or hope to help
- what impact the funding will have on the welfare of UK pets
- You must share our goal of rehoming UK domestic pets; this should be the main activity of your organisation
- You don’t need to be a registered charity unless you meet certain conditions
- You have to have been operating for at least 12 months, and be able to provide financial information and rehoming figures for this period
Work which will have a real, direct impact on the welfare of domestic pets will be prioritised.
Eligible organisations include:
- national pet rescue charities
branches of national pet rescue organisations which receive minimal or no funding from central funds
- independent pet rescue and rehoming centres
- foster or boarding kennel/cattery based
There is no minimum or maximum grant size and applications can be received at any time.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Environmental Funds
National Allotment Gardens Trust
The National Allotment Gardens Trust awards funding of between £250 to £2,000 to allotment gardens that meets the following criteria: The committee must be officially recognised by the landlord of the site. Must have a written and signed constitution. Have a bank account with three signatories. Have a forwarding address and named contact. The amount…Environmental
Greggs Foundation: Small Environment Grant
The Greggs Foundation Small Environmental Grant awards grants of up to £2,000 to not for profit organisations, with preference given to small, locally based and community led organisations with a turnover under £300,000 per annum. Schools are also encouraged to apply and are given the same level of priority as small locally based organisations. Grants…Environmental
Patagonia: Environmental Grants
Patagonia, the American clothing and outdoor gear company, awards grants of up to $12,000 to innovative local work that addresses the root causes of the environmental crisis and seeks to protect both the environment and affected communities. The company encourage work that brings underrepresented communities to the forefront of the environmental movement and defend communities…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Sports
The Liebreich Foundation
The Liebreich Foundation makes occasional small grants to charitable organisations focusing on the following areas: Climate and Environment Disability and Inclusion Education Entrepreneurship Sport and Health Sustainable Development Veterans, Refugees and Victims of Violence Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. For more information and how to apply please click here.