The Albert Hunt Trust awards grants to UK registered charities that:
- provide Hospice Care
- provide support for the Homeless
- promote health and well being – areas of support under this heading have included physical and learning disability, physical and mental health, plus social challenge and deprivation. We look to support organisations in this category with an annual income of below £250,000. However, we will look at capital projects, such as significant equipment purchases or building works irrespective of the income levels.
Grants may be considered for a range of purposes and could include:
- Single awards for capital projects (building / equipment / renovation)
- Grants for core funding to include staff costs.
- Ongoing running costs for specific projects
The type, size and time period of the award is decided on the basis of the perceived ‘difference’ that our support will make to the organisation, to the project and to the targeted beneficiaries.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme.
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Leeds Building Society Foundation
Leeds Building Society Foundation awards grants of up to £1,000 to UK registered charities (annual income under £1 million) which support those who are disadvantaged or in vulnerable circumstances. The Foundation primarily provides funding towards practical items (capital expenditure) that directly support those in need including those with disabilities, affected by homelessness, or with serious…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
The SpeedoMick Foundation
The SpeedoMick Foundation awards grants to small, local charities working inline with the Foundation’s objectives – to work with groups supporting the vulnerable to: advance education; prevent or relieve poverty; improve mental health; and improve physical health. The Foundation has a particular focus on helping disadvantaged young people and the homeless with initial priorities for…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
The Tudor Trust
The Tudor Trust makes unrestricted grants, and provides other types of support, to small, community-led organisations that are often under resourced and work directly with people who are on the edges of mainstream society in ways which encourage inclusion, integration and independence. The Trust wishes to support work that develops and promotes the social connections and…Health & Social Care
Cameron Grant Memorial Trust
The Cameron Grant Memorial Trust makes small ‘seed-funding’ grants up to £2,500 to individuals, charities and not-for-profit organisations wishing to trial a new service, create an asset, a technology, a performance, fund research, or otherwise experiment in any way that supports the treatment mental health. The emphasis will be on innovation – using new methods,…