The Ashley Family Foundation awards grants of typically below £10,000 to projects that are true to the Foundation’s values. Their focus is on supporting five main themes:
- Wales – Half of the Foundation’s funding goes to projects in Wales and they continue to maintain strong links with communities in mid Wales.
- Rural – They are especially interested in projects that open up opportunity in areas where it might not otherwise exist and that help alleviate the isolation and other hardships that can affect rural communities.
- Arts – They want to help bring art to those people that it can help, and help those who will go on to bring art to the people. As a result they support organisations that provide a wide range of educational and creative activities, including applied arts and crafts, music, drama, and textiles. They also fund arts education with a focus on helping promising young Welsh talent.
- Community – They Foundation is attracted to projects that bring people together, to help each other out and make their community a better, more joyful place. They support a range of community projects, including those focused on helping people who suffer from isolation and/or social disadvantage.
- Small Charities – The Foundation has an affinity with small charities, the ones set up by people who are driven by love and kindness to help better the lives of those around them.
Grants are made primarily for project costs to organisations registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales and to unregistered organisations providing arts and/or community and social welfare projects when supported by a registered charity.
The Foundation is keen to fund good small scale arts and community projects in England and Wales and welcomes proposals from community museums, organisations, farms and gardens for funding for arts subjects.
Deadline: Friday 29 April 2022
This fund is not managed by Funding for All. Please click ‘Find out more’ and contact the funder directly for more information.
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Parkinson’s UK: Physical Activity Grants ProgrammeFriday June 10th, 2022 12:00pm
The Parkinson’s UK Physical Activity Grants Programme awards grants of up to £2,500 to support activity providers, communities, networks, organisations and others to develop opportunities forpeople with Parkinson’s to become and stay active. The application criteria: Applicants should tell the funder how an award will help people with Parkinson’s become and stay active, or help…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
Stop Loan Sharks Community FundThursday June 30th, 2022 11:59pm
The Stop Loan Sharks Community Fund, funded by England Illegal Money Lending Team (IMLT), is awarding grants to groups (local residents, charities, community and voluntary groups, schools and statutory agencies) that want to raise awareness of the issues of illegal money lending in their community. The grants are funded using money recovered from convicted loan…Arts & Culture Health & Social Care
The Ashley Family Foundation
The Ashley Family Foundation awards grants of typically below £10,000 to projects that are true to the Foundation’s values. Their focus is on supporting five main themes: Wales – Half of the Foundation’s funding goes to projects in Wales and they continue to maintain strong links with communities in mid Wales. Rural – They are…Health & Social Care National Lottery
The National Lottery Community Fund: LGBT+ Futures – Equity FundSunday October 30th, 2022 11:59pm
Consortium and its Community Collaborators, working in partnership with The National Lottery Community Fund, launch of the LGBT+ Futures: Equity Fund. This Fund, enabled thanks to National Lottery players, is awarding grants of up to £25,000 to grassroots groups and organisations who are run by and for one or more of the five communities of focus: D/deaf,…