The Bestway Foundation’s mission is to support:
- The advancement of education for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by providing assistance through promotion of local schools; provision of scholarships to university students; supporting education initiatives and endowing universities.
- The relief of sickness and the preservation of health for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by way of grants and endowments to existing hospitals, clinics, medical research establishments; and by establishing new health facilities.
- The provision of financial and material support to victims of natural disasters.
- Poverty reduction in Pakistan through strategic investments in affordable financial and social services catering to the poor.
- The development of technical skills within the local communities in which we operate through structured apprenticeship and training programmes.
For more information and how to apply please contact:
The Bestway Foundation
2 Abbey Road
Other Health & Social Care Funds
The Julia & Hans Rausing Trust: Charity Survival FundMonday July 27th, 2020
The Julia and Hans Rausing Trust’s Charity Survival Fund provides emergency core funding to help charities, especially small and medium sized, to offset lost income in the current financial year due to Covid-19. To be eligible you must not have already received Covid-19 related funding from the Trust. The amount applicants may apply for is…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
Henry Oldfield Trust
The Trust’s main aim is to support programmes which reduce offending and reoffending, promote entrepreneurship amongst the young and disadvantaged, and tackle other challenges such as homelessness and addiction. The Trust sets no upper limit you can apply for. For more information and how to apply please contact: Henry Oldfield TrustDoddington Place, Church Lane, Doddington,…Covid 19 Health & Social Care Local Grants Older People Youth
Kent Community Foundation: Coronavirus Emergency Fund
Kent Community Foundation’s (KCF) Coronavirus Emergency Fund offers emergency funding of up to £10,000 to small grassroots community organisations in Kent and Medway to deal with emerging issues in the community affecting vulnerable people as a result of the continuing threat of Coronavirus. Priority will be given to smaller constituted community groups e.g. charities/CICs, with…Health & Social Care Youth
St James’s Palace Charitable Foundation: Small Grants Programme
St James’s Palace Charitable Foundation’s Small Grants Programme awards grants of up to £10,000 (in any two-year rolling period) to UK registered charities and Special Needs Schools in the UK with projects that fall into one of the following themes: Supporting young people with special needs Disadvantaged young people Supporting people with cancer The Foundation…