The Bestway Foundation’s mission is to support:
- The advancement of education for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by providing assistance through promotion of local schools; provision of scholarships to university students; supporting education initiatives and endowing universities.
- The relief of sickness and the preservation of health for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by way of grants and endowments to existing hospitals, clinics, medical research establishments; and by establishing new health facilities.
- The provision of financial and material support to victims of natural disasters.
- Poverty reduction in Pakistan through strategic investments in affordable financial and social services catering to the poor.
- The development of technical skills within the local communities in which we operate through structured apprenticeship and training programmes.
For more information and how to apply please contact:
The Bestway Foundation
2 Abbey Road
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Hollyhock Charitable Foundation
The Hollyhock Charitable Foundation awards grants to charitable organisations within the UK. The trustees have a particular focus on supporting organisations who: prevent or relieve poverty worldwide for individuals in need advance the health and wellbeing of the general public (including preventing or relieving sickness, disease or suffering, as well as the promotion of good…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Heritage
The Sackler Trust
The Sackler Trust supports charitable activities in the fields of medical science, healthcare, and access to education and the arts, as well as supporting community organisations, heritage sites and projects which promote social good. There is no minimum or maximum amount stipulated that you can apply for. Deadline: Continuous rolling programme This fund is not…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
BA Better World Community Fund
British Airway’s BA Better World Community Fund provides 50% of your project target matched funding contributions up to £50,000 to UK registered charity or social enterprise for innovate projects that demonstrate an ability to create positive impact across several categories: Environment Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing Education and employability Thriving communities Crisis support Colleague engagement Funding…Health & Social Care
BeGambleAware: Aftercare Funding ProgrammeMonday August 15th, 2022 12:00pm
BeGambleAware’s Aftercare Funding Programme awards grants of up to £350,000 to support projects in England, Wales and Scotland that provide long-term recovery and rebuild from gambling harm, and enable people to live happy and healthy lives. The core long-term outcome is improved recovery capital. ‘Recovery capital’ is defined as the internal and external assets needed to…