The Bestway Foundation’s mission is to support:
- The advancement of education for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by providing assistance through promotion of local schools; provision of scholarships to university students; supporting education initiatives and endowing universities.
- The relief of sickness and the preservation of health for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by way of grants and endowments to existing hospitals, clinics, medical research establishments; and by establishing new health facilities.
- The provision of financial and material support to victims of natural disasters.
- Poverty reduction in Pakistan through strategic investments in affordable financial and social services catering to the poor.
- The development of technical skills within the local communities in which we operate through structured apprenticeship and training programmes.
For more information and how to apply please contact:
The Bestway Foundation
2 Abbey Road
Other Health & Social Care Funds
National Allotment Gardens Trust
The National Allotment Gardens Trust awards funding of between £250 to £2,000 to allotment gardens that meets the following criteria: The committee must be officially recognised by the landlord of the site. Must have a written and signed constitution. Have a bank account with three signatories. Have a forwarding address and named contact. The amount…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
The Edward Gostling Foundation
The Edward Gostling Foundation (previously The ACT Foundation) provides grants to UK registered charities (over three years of filed accounts) with the aim of enhancing the quality of life of people in need and, particularly, those on a low income who have a physical and/or mental disability or long-term illness. Grants to individuals are also…Health & Social Care
Department of Health & Social Care: Carers Innovation Fund
The Department of Health & Social Care’s Carers Innovation Fund awards grants of up to £500,000 to voluntary groups, charities, SMEs and commercial organisations to develop innovative ways of supporting unpaid carers, outside of mainstream health and care services in England. The Fund aims to support accessible, carer-friendly communities and public services and also seeks…Education & Employment Health & Social Care
The Allen Lane Foundation: Social Cohesion Programme
The Allen Lane Foundation’s Social Cohesion Programme seeks to support community-led grassroot groups or organisations at a very local level where there are issues which identify marginalised groups of people (especially those from within the Foundation’s priorities, but not exclusively) who are excluded. Project applications should propose ways to make communities more inclusive for the…