The Bestway Foundation’s mission is to support:
- The advancement of education for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by providing assistance through promotion of local schools; provision of scholarships to university students; supporting education initiatives and endowing universities.
- The relief of sickness and the preservation of health for public benefit in both the UK and overseas by way of grants and endowments to existing hospitals, clinics, medical research establishments; and by establishing new health facilities.
- The provision of financial and material support to victims of natural disasters.
- Poverty reduction in Pakistan through strategic investments in affordable financial and social services catering to the poor.
- The development of technical skills within the local communities in which we operate through structured apprenticeship and training programmes.
For more information and how to apply please contact:
The Bestway Foundation
2 Abbey Road
Other Health & Social Care Funds
Burg-Wächter: Secure Communities Scheme
BURG-WÄCHTER, Europe’s largest safe and post box manufacturer, is awarding up to £1,000 and security products/advice to charities, social enterprise, not for profit and community ventures to help secure their success. Any grassroots project or activity that would benefit most from this scheme are those with a security aspect as well as a funding need.…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Health & Social Care Youth
The Woodward Charitable Trust
The Woodward Charitable Trust award grants (typically around £3,000) towards the core costs for small charities, CIOs and CICs. Please note that the Trust does not fund unsolicited applications from charities whose annual income exceeds £300,000 or an organisation that has more than six months running costs in its unrestricted reserves. Trustees will consider applications…Health & Social Care Local Grants
Involve Kent: Social Prescribing VCS GrantFriday January 10th, 2020
Involve Kent are awarding grants of between £100-£5,000 to voluntary sector organisations offering activities in west Kent which improve health and wellbeing. Applicants must be registered with Involve, either formally on our directory Connect Well West Kent, or are working with local social prescribing link workers. Applications must meet Involve Kent’s key principles as listed…Health & Social Care Youth
Comic Relief: Community Fund (England)
The Comic Relief Community Fund (England), administrated by Groundwork, is offering grants to grassroots community organisations with an income of less than £250,000. There are two types of grants available to organisations whose work delivers on one of Comic Relief’s four strategic themes: Children Survive & Thrive: projects that support children under the age of…