The Gisela Graham Foundation awards grants of up to £10,000 to UK registered charities that support the Foundation’s aims. They are:
- Further advancement of public health and safety through the research and treatment of chronic illnesses and conditions.
- Alleviate poverty and deprivation amongst children in less developed countries through care, education, and family support.
- Assist the aims of enterprising young and unemployed requiring start-up funds.
- Promote causes supporting young homeless people seeking to achieve self sufficiency.
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To support charities and other organisations concerned with safety at sea, including those actively involved with youth training.
- Assist organisations concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. Applications are reviewed twice a year.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Youth Funds
Kent Community Foundation: Coronavirus Emergency Fund
Kent Community Foundation’s (KCF) Coronavirus Emergency Fund offers emergency funding of up to £10,000 to small grassroots community organisations in Kent and Medway to deal with emerging issues in the community affecting vulnerable people as a result of the continuing threat of Coronavirus. Priority will be given to smaller constituted community groups e.g. charities/CICs, with…Youth
Leslie Sell Charitable Trust
The Leslie Sell Charitable Trust provides financial assistance to the Scouting and Guiding movement to help with the cost of making building repairs, purchasing equipment or replacing minibuses. Assistance is also given to groups and individuals wishing to make trips in the UK or overseas. Unfortunately the Trustees are unable to consider applications for trips submitted…Health & Social Care Youth
St James’s Palace Charitable Foundation: Small Grants Programme
St James’s Palace Charitable Foundation’s Small Grants Programme awards grants of up to £10,000 (in any two-year rolling period) to UK registered charities and Special Needs Schools in the UK with projects that fall into one of the following themes: Supporting young people with special needs Disadvantaged young people Supporting people with cancer The Foundation…Youth
Peter Cruddas Foundation
The Peter Cruddas Foundation awards grants to UK registered charities that help disadvantaged and disengaged young people in the age range of 14 to 30, to pursue pathways to education, training and employment with the ultimate aim of helping them to become financially independent. The Foundation’s priorities are: Pathways/support for young disadvantaged or disengaged people…