The Gisela Graham Foundation awards grants of up to £10,000 to UK registered charities that support the Foundation’s aims. They are:
- Further advancement of public health and safety through the research and treatment of chronic illnesses and conditions.
- Alleviate poverty and deprivation amongst children in less developed countries through care, education, and family support.
- Assist the aims of enterprising young and unemployed requiring start-up funds.
- Promote causes supporting young homeless people seeking to achieve self sufficiency.
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To support charities and other organisations concerned with safety at sea, including those actively involved with youth training.
- Assist organisations concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. Applications are reviewed twice a year.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Youth Funds
Little Lives UK: Children’s Community Support ProgrammeSaturday April 30th, 2022 5:00pm
Little Lives UK’s Children’s Community Support Programme awards grants of up to £1,500 to local charities, services, schools, projects and councils to put on events, classes or workshops that will directly benefit the lives of children. Activities could include play groups or sports classes however applications from other projects are welcome, as long as their…Education & Employment Health & Social Care Youth
Ashworth Charitable Trust
The Ashworth Charitable Trust supports humanitarian causes operating locally, nationally and internationally by awarding grants of up to £5,000 (typically no more that £3,000) to small, UK registered charities. The work of the Trust is informed by a set of underlying principles: The oneness of humanity; The establishment of true justice; The paramount importance of…Youth
Tesco Community Grants
Tesco Community Grants, administrated by Groundworks, awards grants of up to £1,500 to voluntary or community organisations (including registered charities/companies), schools, health bodies (e.g. Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), NHS Hospital Trust, Foundation Trust), Parish/Town Councils, local authorities and social housing providers who aim to make a positive difference within their community. Local good causes that…Health & Social Care Youth
the7stars Foundation offers three streams of funding: project applications for 16 year olds and under; long term applications for 16 year olds and under; and direct funding for 18 year olds and under. The Foundation prioritises projects that are for those challenged by abuse; addiction; those who are young carers; those who find themselves in…