The Gisela Graham Foundation awards grants of up to £10,000 to UK registered charities that support the Foundation’s aims. They are:
- Further advancement of public health and safety through the research and treatment of chronic illnesses and conditions.
- Alleviate poverty and deprivation amongst children in less developed countries through care, education, and family support.
- Assist the aims of enterprising young and unemployed requiring start-up funds.
- Promote causes supporting young homeless people seeking to achieve self sufficiency.
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To support charities and other organisations concerned with safety at sea, including those actively involved with youth training.
- Assist organisations concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. Applications are reviewed twice a year.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Youth Funds
Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust: Investing in Young People
The Colyer-Fergusson Charitable Trust (CFCT)’s Investing in Young People grant programme seeks to support disadvantaged young people living at the margins of society; with the aim of improving their skills, building their confidence and resilience and breaking down the barriers to their employment. Grants are available to charities, CICs, social enterprises or other properly constituted not-for-profit…Education & Employment Youth
Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation
Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation awards grants (no minimum/maximum specified) to registered charities. The Foundation looks for opportunities to provide multi-year funding over two to five years where possible. The Foundation seeks to support long-term strategies for dealing with youth education and employability, and therefore organisations, whose work is particularly effective and continues to meet the Foundation’s…Health & Social Care Youth
Masonic Charitable Foundation: Early Years Opportunities Grant
The Masonic Charitable Foundation’s Early Years Opportunities Grant awards unrestricted grants of up to £150,000 to charities that help disadvantaged children and young people (under 25 years old) overcome the barriers they face to achieve the best possible start in life. Grants can be used for charitable activities such as: Additional educational opportunities such as…Health & Social Care Local Grants Youth
The Overstone Fund
The Overstone Fund, administrated by Kent Community Foundation, awards grants of up to £5,000 to projects with a focus on reducing offending and re-offending rates or encouraging entrepreneurship among young people and the disadvantaged. Projects providing musical opportunities or countryside activities for disadvantaged children are of a particular interest. Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. For more…