The Gisela Graham Foundation awards grants of up to £10,000 to UK registered charities that support the Foundation’s aims. They are:
- Further advancement of public health and safety through the research and treatment of chronic illnesses and conditions.
- Alleviate poverty and deprivation amongst children in less developed countries through care, education, and family support.
- Assist the aims of enterprising young and unemployed requiring start-up funds.
- Promote causes supporting young homeless people seeking to achieve self sufficiency.
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To support charities and other organisations concerned with safety at sea, including those actively involved with youth training.
- Assist organisations concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. Applications are reviewed twice a year.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Youth Funds
The Masonic Charitable Foundation: Children & Young People – Large GrantsWednesday March 31st, 2021 5:00pm
The Masonic Charitable Foundation’s Children and Young People Large Grant’s programme awards between £10,000 to £60,000 to charities, with an annual income over £500,000, that help disadvantaged children and young people (under 25 years old) overcome the barriers they face to achieve the best possible start in life. Grants can be offered to charities that…Arts & Culture Community Buildings/Halls Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
Matthew Good Foundation: Grants for GoodWednesday December 15th, 2021 11:59pm
The Matthew Good Foundation’s Grants for Good supports local community groups, charities, voluntary groups or social enterprises from across the UK with an annual income under £50,000 that have a positive impact on communities, people or the environment. Throughout 2021, the Foundation will share £10,000 between five shortlisted projects that have a positive impact on…Arts & Culture Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Older People Social Enterprise Youth
Paul Hamlyn Foundation: Ideas & Pioneers Fund
Paul Hamlyn Fondation’s Ideas and Pioneers Fund awards grants of up to £15,000 to support people with a vision of a better society to explore their ideas for change. The Fund seeks to support: Applications that focus on early stages of exploring ideas. This will mean that your activities will help you figure out the things…Covid 19 Youth
BBC Children in Need: Main GrantsMonday April 12th, 2021 11:30am
BBC Children in Need’s Main Grants programme awards grants of between £10,001* and £40,000 per year, for up to three years, to UK not-for-profit organisations working with children and young people aged 18 years and under who are experiencing disadvantage through: Illness, distress, abuse or neglect. Any kind of disability. Behavioural or psychological difficulties. Living in…