The Gisela Graham Foundation awards grants of up to £10,000 to UK registered charities that support the Foundation’s aims. They are:
- Further advancement of public health and safety through the research and treatment of chronic illnesses and conditions.
- Alleviate poverty and deprivation amongst children in less developed countries through care, education, and family support.
- Assist the aims of enterprising young and unemployed requiring start-up funds.
- Promote causes supporting young homeless people seeking to achieve self sufficiency.
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To support charities and other organisations concerned with safety at sea, including those actively involved with youth training.
- Assist organisations concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. Applications are reviewed twice a year.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Youth Funds
Ford Britain Trust: Large GrantsSunday January 31st, 2021 11:59pm
The Ford Britain Trust awards grants of up to £3,000 to: Registered charities; Schools/PTAs (Non-fee paying, state sector schools only. Independent/private; fee paying schools will not be considered); and Non-profit organisations (including small clubs and societies). CICs and individuals are not eligible to apply. Although open to all, the Trust has a particular interest in…Education & Employment Environmental Health & Social Care Youth
Ford Britain Trust: Small GrantsSunday February 28th, 2021 11:59pm
The Ford Britain Trust awards small grants of up to £250 to: Registered charities; Schools/PTAs (Non-fee paying, state sector schools only. Independent/private; fee paying schools will not be considered); and Non-profit organisations (including small clubs and societies). CICs and individuals are not eligible to apply. Although open to all, the Trust has a particular interest…Youth
Tesco: Bags of Help Community Grants
Tesco’s Bags of Help, administrated by Groundwork, awards grants up to £1,000 to charities and community organisations whose projects bring benefits to local residents. During October, November and December 2020 the grant scheme will prioritise projects which are focused on supporting local children and young people. Applications are assessed by Groundwork to ensure they are…Health & Social Care Youth
the7stars Foundation offers three streams of funding: project applications for 16 year olds and under; long term applications for 16 year olds and under; and direct funding for 18 year olds and under. The Foundation prioritises projects that are for those challenged by abuse; addiction; those who are young carers; those who find themselves in…