The Gisela Graham Foundation awards grants of up to £10,000 to UK registered charities that support the Foundation’s aims. They are:
- Further advancement of public health and safety through the research and treatment of chronic illnesses and conditions.
- Alleviate poverty and deprivation amongst children in less developed countries through care, education, and family support.
- Assist the aims of enterprising young and unemployed requiring start-up funds.
- Promote causes supporting young homeless people seeking to achieve self sufficiency.
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To support charities and other organisations concerned with safety at sea, including those actively involved with youth training.
- Assist organisations concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. Applications are reviewed twice a year.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
Other Youth Funds
Comic Relief: Change MakersFriday August 28th, 2020
Comic Relief’s Change Makers programme awards grants of between £150,000 to £600,000 over three to five years to two types of organisation: Small and medium-sized organisations: annual income of between £75,000 and £249,999 who focus on equalities and are user-led. User-led organisations are considered to be those where the majority of the leadership (i.e. at least half of…Health & Social Care Youth
the7stars Foundation offers three streams of funding: project applications for 16 year olds and under; long term applications for 16 year olds and under; and direct funding for 18 year olds and under. The Foundation prioritises projects that are for those challenged by abuse; addiction; those who are young carers; those who find themselves in…Education & Employment Local Grants Youth
Land Securities LINK Fund
The Land Securities LINK Fund awards grants of up to £5,000 to small, local voluntary and community groups and charities in the Swanscombe/Northfleet area. Projects which benefit young people with a focus on NEETS, education and training projects with a focus on addressing employability and homelessness are eligible to apply. Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. For…Local Grants Youth
Albert Burns Children’s Charitable Trust FundMonday November 30th, 2020
The Albert Burns Children’s Charitable Trust Fund awards grants of up to £5,000 to small organisation providing direct support to young people (under 18 years old) in East Kent, in particular Thanet. Deadline: Monday 30 November 2020 For more information and how to apply please click here.